Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Nas Confirms He Will Be On Dr Dre's Detox


Nas confirmed that he will appear on Dr Dre's highly anticipated album, Detox. Nas says one said with Dre is already done. "I did a joint. I think it's crazy." Nas tells Billboard. Nas talked about working with the Doc saying "He's someone I'd love to do a whole album with one day. He's incredible. I think he's the best producer of all time."

In recently news, other guests that have been rumored to be on Dre's upcoming album include Lil' Wayne and Jay-Z. Dre had previously said the album would be coming late last year "In a perfect world, I'm shooting for a November or December release." Dre continued "I just make the music feel the way I want it to feel and I don't put it out until I'm totally happy with it. Then it does what it does." Since that interview, Jimmy Iovine (head of Interscope Records) said that Detox did not have a release date and Eminem's new album "Relapse" would be coming first.

No comments: